LCD screen is a kind of product that many electronic products in our life will use, so do you know what problems will be encountered in the actual use of LCD screens?
1. LCD screens have internal contamination: general phenomena are black spots, stains, fibers. It means that there are fibers in the LCD.
2. LCD screens have internal scraping: the general phenomenon is black line and white line, and the scratched PI is shown as line scratching.
3. Liquid crystal display color is uneven: the general phenomenon is color inconsistency, rainbow, that is, LCD color is uneven, in the middle of the rainbow or bar edge rainbow and color stripes are uneven, mainly from the color point of view.
4. LCD background color does not match: the general phenomenon is that the overall color of LCD is very different from that of other LCD. Generally speaking, compared with the samples, the current process capacity of our factory can not reach.
5. Broken lcd screen: customers call it broken and broken lenses. That is to say, the damaged part of LCD is damaged, there are corner damage and edge damage, as well as conductive layer damage (that is, one side of the PIN is damaged, which is generally caused by many human factors, which may be caused by both the company and the customer).
6. Poor glass cutting: y-axis cutting and X-axis lobes cause some protuberances or depressions.
7. LCD pin scratches: that is, LCD code break screen PIN side (commonly known as conductive layer) pin is scratched, cut caused by open circuit, poor electrical conductivity, etc., which is easy to be caused by customers when repairing.
8. LCD polarizer scratches, piercing: the general phenomenon is called the mirror flower in the line, the mirror surface is blurred. That is, the polarizer is damaged or damaged by hard hands such as blades (which can be caused by improper use by the customer).
9. Polarizer water pattern: there are stripes on the polarizer, which can only be seen by a backlight. Due to the infiltration of alcohol or acetone when wiping the conductive layer with alcohol or acetone after the patch, customers may also infiltrate when wiping PIN.
10. Unprotected film: that is, the protective film on the surface of the polarizer is torn off. (usually the IC is broken, but when repairing it, it is thought that the LCD is broken and it is removed.).
11. Polarizer bubble: there are small bubbles on the polarizer on the surface of LCD after patch, which affects the usability of LCD (try to convince customers to accept it).
12. Paste reverse: customers call it paste error, which means that the polarizing film is posted in the opposite direction, but what should be posted on the next piece is posted on the top piece.
13. Bump, fiber: dust, fiber and other pollutants fall into the surface of LCD or the polarizing place itself is caused by dirt.
14. Polarizer corrosion: that is, the polarizer is corroded or deformed by chemical reaction with some liquids.
15. Mixing: there are different types and performance of products mixed, there are editions mixed with different types of mixtures, LCD, from outside manufacturers have different periods of LCD mixing, based on the marks on the conductive layer of LCD.
Explore the evolution of Sunlight Readable LCDs, a breakthrough in display technology enhancing visibility under direct sunlight. Discover the innovations behind anti-glare solutions and their impact on outdoor displays.
Explore the revolutionary journey of touch screen technology, its seamless integration into LCD displays, and its widespread impact across industries, enhancing user experiences and opening up new possibilities for digital interaction.
In this comprehensive guide, we explore the specifications, features, and key applications of each panel, shedding light on their suitability for various industries. Let's dive in and discover the technological prowess of BOE's 18.5-inch LCD display panels.
Professional LCD Display Solution Provider with 10+ Years experience